You can get all sweaty and exhausted doing yoga as an exercise, but you can also, without excessive effort, use it to be more connected with your true nature. Practicing in this way can heal many wounds, including anxiety, digestive disorders, confidence issues and more.
Join a popup workshop with Gertrud who will share with you a few key practices that can transform your yoga and meditation practice, help you establish a self-practice and open you to your inner strength and wisdom.
Gertrud shares a feminine lineage yoga practice at her award winning retreats in the South of France.
We will cover
- Poly vagal theory
- Medical benefits of deep diaphragmatic breathing and Ujjayi breath
- How to correctly incorporate 3 stage Ujjayi breath into your practice
- Mindfulness in movement and breath
- Key sequences for a grounded self practice
- The fine art of "beditation"
- Discussions on how to apply mindfulness in your everyday life and relationships
- Importance of the "right view" for your practice
Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Your own yoga mat and comfortable clothing
- A note book
- An open heart and mind
- A packed lunch and bottled water although we will also have a few raw snacks and fermented drink available for tasting
A$250 per person
Gertrud is not a licensed psychologist/mental/physical health or nutritionist provider and her and Yobaba Lounge's services are considered complementary to normal medical and psychiatric care. Please discuss medical or psychiatric concerns with your physician or mental health provider. All information provided is for educational purposes. You accept full responsibility for your choices and experiences and release Gertrud and Yobaba Lounge from all liability for such.